Bevel Heaven shipping motorcycles??
That's right, now you can ship your motorcycle door to door anywhere within the lower 48 states USA, uncrated, in an enclosed transporter for a great price. We represent Daily Direct and they have more than 20 of these 18-wheelers circulating the USA at any given time. All they haul is motorcycles - nothing else. So, you don't have to worry about a refrigerator or a stack of moving boxes falling over on your baby etc. The company is run by moto enthusiasts. All the drivers and anyone that touches your bike are motorcyclists, so you can be assured that they will take good care of your bike...
They 'get it'.
This is a true Door-to-door service, assuming we can legally get to your address, whether a residence or a business. You do NOT have to crate or palletize the bike. You do NOT have to drain the gas or disconnect the battery. We include $15,000 of insurance with a $500 deductible. If you wish to buy down the deductible to $0, no worries, just add the $75 waiver fee in the dropdown menu in the shopping cart. You can also increase your coverage for an additional fee of $60 per each additional $5000 of coverage. If you need more coverage than what is shown in the drop down menu choose the last choice where it says "need more coverage" then give us a call or email, letting us know the total amount you want your bike covered for and we will let you know how to pay the fee to do so. THANK YOU!
There are no hidden fees, fuel surcharges etc. Once you make your choices in the drop down menues above, the total shown at the top is ALL you are going to be charged. That is your total. Period. Also, if you have noticed, gas prices have been going through the roof so the current pricing is now almost $150 over what it was 6 months ago.... Big Bummer - blame it on greedy oil companies not me or Daily Direct..
Please read this page, then click REGISTER above and set up an account, then fill in all the blanks making your choices from the drop down menus above, click ADD TO CART and make your payment. You will be stating the following items: actual value of your bike, yr/make/model, engine and frame numbers, both TO and FROM addresses, if either place is a business, state days & hours of operation, names of the folks on both ends and as many telephone numbers as you can give us on both ends to make it easier for the driver to contact both parties. Pickup times vary, so do delivery times. It is all based on where the bike is, where it is going, and where the trucks are at any given moment in time. It could be 2 weeks, or 6 weeks from receipt of order to pickup/delivery. After you make your payment, please hit REPLY to the confirmation you will get, and, tell us if there are any other things we need to know about, such as saddlebags, fairing, etc. Remember, we ONLY ship bikes so any parts will need to go separate and you are on your own for that part. We will get back to you asap with a rough idea for pickup and delivery times. The driver will contact both parties 1 day before showing up to arrange a window for when he will be passing through town and can pickup/drop off the bike. Bikes are secured using soft ties only, no hooks.
NOTE: It is always best on everyone to arrange pickup and drop off at a business where someone is around and available on a set schedule (days & hours), but not mandatory - residence pick/delivery is OK. Some cities have an extra fee (see below) or are unavailable for us to get to.... Read The Fine Print below before you make your payment! THANK YOU
- There is an extra charge of $300 for tolls when picking up or delivering to Long Island or the 5 boroughs of New York City (Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island BUSINESS ADDRESSES ONLY). At this time, we do NOT pick up or deliver to Key West.
- Any shipment booked or scheduled, and then cancelled, for ANY reason, will be subject to a cancellation fee of $150. This is regardless if the truck has left on that specific route or not. Once a spot is reserved, we can't sell it to anyone else. The ONLY exception is if a shipment is cancelled within 48 hours of receipt of contract. In this case, the cancellation fee will be $52 to cover processing fees etc.
- $235 Surcharge for; Choppers 9 feet or longer, Trikes, Sidecars, Jet-ski's on a trailer, and Motorcycle Trailers that are with a motorcycle (if a sidecar or a motorcycle trailer by itself, then the normal bike rate applies).
- $250 Attempted pickup or attempted delivery fee will be charged to a customer if we schedule a stop on a driver's trip, and then we are unable to pickup or deliver based on the customer. The driver will wait no longer than 15 mins for a scheduled appointment, then he will leave if you are not there.
- You may arrange for your bike to be picked up from or delivered to our shop in Concord, CA for $100 if needed.
- MAX HEIGHT IS 58" FOR ANYTHING WE SHIP!
To get the ball rolling for you, please fill out all the blanks and choose whatever options you prefer in the menu on the upper right of this page (just right of the photos above). Your total cost will change appropriately as you make your choices (up top). Then click ADD TO CART and go through the normal checkout process to make your payment so we can get you on the schedule ASAP.
Great Shipping Service!
My first experience was with my '74 750 Sport out of Charlotte, NC shipped to Lynden, Wa. I was on hand for loading in Charlotte and was impressed with the care and professionalism the driver showed and with the semi rig and equipment they used. Since, I've had shipped a 900SS Superlight, a 900SS FE and just today my Monster 1100 EVO. A great service! BTW, I also price checked Steve's rates and I couldn't beat them without having to crate first which is a show stopper. My only nit would be if they would deliver into Canada but Lynden Wa is only 20 miles form home so no biggie. The other point to make is plan well in advance, the process does take some time. Use with confidence!